Frequently Asked Questions
What you might want to know aswell
You will find here a selection of frequently asked questions, If your question is not listed here, please don´t hesiatate to send us a message or call us at +43 (0) 664 4059540.
It will be our pleasure to answer all your questions!
Reservation & Booking
You want to send us a nonbinding request?
- You can send us a nonbinding request for your wished period of time by using our inquiry form.
- As soon as possible we will send you an offert according your request.
- If this offert meets your prefernce, we will block the selected apartment for you.
- By payment of a deposit, you make your booking binding for us.
Can we book immediately online?
- Yes, this is the much faster way to a binding booking.
- Please proceed directly to our commission free booking plattform.
- Simply select your prefered apartment and period of time.
- By transferring a deposit your booking is confirmed.
Check-In & Check-Out
Where do we check in upon arrival?
- Please ring at the front door of the apartment house. If the reception is not manned, we are in a few minutes with you.
At which time can we move into our apartment on the day of arrival?
- Your apartment is available latest by 2pm.
At which time do we have to leave our apartment on the day of departure?
- The apartments must be vacated no later than 10am so that they are available for arriving guests by 2 pm.
Where can we park our car?
- For each apartment there is one covered parking place (carport) directly infront of the apartment house available. For additional cars you will find more parking spaces in front of the house.
Is a deposit necessary?
- Yes, we request 30% of the total amount within 7 days after reservation confirmation to be paid to our bank account to ensure that your booking is fixed.
Which payment methods are accepted?
- Bank transfer or credit card (VISA/MasterCard) for advance paymentl; cash, bankomat payment or credit card on the spot.
Do the apartments have direct view of the Wilder Kaiser?
- All apartments are facing south and north (view of the Wilder Kaiser). For further information also see the detailed descriptions of each apartment.
How far away from the apartment house are the ski area, cross country skiing tracks, hiking trails and shops?
- Cross-country tracks are located directly at the house. The center in 5 minutes by car or a 10 minute walk.
- You can reach the ski area by a costfree skibus (starting point 50m) or your car in 5 minutes.
What is the village Going like?
- Going is ideal for those seeking tranquility and for families at the same time.
- Going has one of the most beautiful village squares of Tirol, famous through the TV-series "The Mountain Doctor"
- Going provides the most imposing view of the Wilder Kaiser.
- You will reach the furhter villages of the region Wilder Kaiser in 5-15 Minuten by car.
Which facilities do have in the bathroom?
- The bathrooms have partly bathtub, all with shower, toilet, hair dryer and towels. See the detailed descriptions of each apartment.
Is a hair dryer available?
- Yes, in every bathroom.
Do we have to bring toilet paper ourselfs?
- On arrival, the toilets are equipped with toilet paper. For your further stay you will have to get your own toilet paper.
How do we get our breakfast bread?
- For your breakfast bread, please contact the delivery service of the local bakery. We are happy to help to check your order and forward it to the bakery . You will then get delivered every day except on Sundays and public holidays, the rolls early in the morning to the reception. You pay this servicetogether with your apartment bill.
Are dish clothes available in the kitchen?
- You will find 2 tea towels on arriva in your apartmentl. If necessary, we are happy to bring more.
Is there a coffee machine in our apartment?
- Each apartment has a filter coffee machine. Therefore, please bring paper bags in the size of 1 x 4 and ground coffee.
What is provided on cleaning supplies in the apartment?
- Detergent, dishcloths and sponges are provided.
What does the spa area provide?
- Sauna, infrared, sunbeds, reading area, showers, toilet and outdoor area.
Can we go outside after sauna?
- Yes, the spa has an outdoor area with views of the Wilder Kaiser.
Are bathrobes and towels provided?
- Yes, bath towels are available free of charge upon arrival. Bathrobesare available on request and at an additional cost (€ 7, - per week) in your apartment.
Is the spa included in the apartment price?
- Yes, enjoying the the spa is of course included in the apartment price.
Are children admitted to the spa area?
- Children are also welcome in the spa accompanied by an adult.
Are pets allowed?
- On request for a fee.
Is there a washing machine?
- No, unfortunately, a washing machine is not available.
Is it allowed to smoke inside the apartments?
- No, smoking is permitted exclusively outdoors (garden, balcony, terrace).